Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

Whew hoo...It has been a long week but a very good week! I don't know that this weekend will be much of a recuperating one either! ..BUSY BUSY BUSY...like a bumble bee...=-)
I'm still trying to get some more bugs out of the new site, my apologies to those of you who are not able to view all your pictures; rest assured..I am working on it! School is just around the corner...boy this summer flew by...where did it go? Although I love summer; I am looking forward to the cooler air and the beautiful colors of the fall! I have my eye on a few delicious lenses that I should be getting around the end of September/beginning of October. They will be very fun I'm sure! Great for those fall and Halloween pictures! I'm really hoping I can get my downstairs studio area functional very soon, these space restrictions are disgruntling! Well i better get busy, have a great week!!

No comments: